As a New York based, full-service contractor, Burda Construction Corp. possesses the in-house ability to take a project through concept, design, construction, occupancy, post-construction and maintenance, employing both in-house craftsmen and subcontractors.
In addition to providing traditional construction service, we offer specialty pre-construction, value engineering and consulting services.
We pride ourselves on the excellent relationships with architects, engineers, conservators and designers developed over the years that enable us to help our clients achieve their restoration or renovation objectives.
- – Commercial / Residential / Institutional
- – Extensions / Additions
- – Brownstones
- – Interior – complete and partial renovations
- – Exterior – facade, stoop, roofing, waterproofing and more
- – Landmarked buildings – interior and exterior, restoration and re-creation of historic and decorative building elements
- – Specialty and historic window restoration and replacement
- – Sidewalks – concrete, bluestone, etc.
Burda Construction is a:
- – DOB Registered General Contractor
- – EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- – Licensed Home Improvement Contractor
- – NY Landmarks Conservancy Professional Circle Member
- – Champion Architectural Window and Door Authorized Installer
- – Jahn Restoration Mortars Authorized Installer
- – Parex stucco Certified Applicator
- – Insured and Bondable Company